Michael Sabia, MD

Pain Mgmt. Ctr
900 Centennial Blvd Ste E
Voorhees, NJ 08043
856-325-6505
Locations and availability (4)

• Currently 3.9047619047619 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  My Man!  |  show details
by Mark on Mar 3rd, 2014

Dr Sabia has kept my back pain at bay which has allowed me to continue to workout and train in the gym. Without him I would have had to give up my favorite thing, working out!

|  Very Helpful!  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2013

Dr Sabia is very informative and helped me deal and manage my pain. I'm so happy he's treating me.

|  show details
by Sam on Oct 1st, 2013

Finding a doctor that really cares and calls you back these days is very difficult. I feel that Dr Sabia is doing everything in his power to help me. He's in contact with all of my other doctors, he's up to date with what's new in pain management, and he never forces me to get once specific thing done. He always gives me options, which I love.

|  A true healer  |  show details
by Harry on Sep 30th, 2013

Dr Sabia prevented me from needing surgery on my spine. I was so worried with my age on how I would respond to back surgery. Thankfully my pain is gone and I no longer need it.

|  The team leader  |  show details
by Mary on Aug 7th, 2013

Dr Sabia has helped me and my family deal with certain tragedies that we've suffered. He has connected me with other doctors that I would have never known to see for my issues. I'm so happy I met Dr Sabia.

|  Great Man  |  show details
by Eugene on Jul 27th, 2013

Dr Sabia always listens to me and is very patient. I have multiple medical problems and I have to see a few doctors every month. Dr Sabia always spends time to listen to my problems and helps manage my pain.

|  A caring Doctor  |  show details
by Linda on Jul 21st, 2013

Dr Sabia is very kind and caring. He is an excellent listener. I'm so grateful for having him as my doctor. He always puts my mind at ease by explaining me my condition in ways I can understand.

|  show details
Jun 3rd, 2013

Such a kind,caring doctor, a rare thing these days. Ill never forget the time i had a pain crisis on new years eve one year and he personally took the time to call me, give me a few suggestions, and reassure me. When i call him in a flare, and he calls back, he figures out what to do, and keeps me informed and lets me be involved in process and make choices, but his famous line at the end of the call because obviously no plan will work asap over phone, is "hang in there" , some doctors would say this to quiet me, or just cause, but i can tell he genuienly means it, and its comforting. My pain condition is very difficult to treat for any doctor, and ive had my ups and downs trying treatments with him, he has never forced a treatment or medicine on me that i would not feel comftorable trying, he will suggest and explain each treatment, but if i dont want to try it he wont push it. He is dedicated to find something that will help, and has not given up at point many docs would have. Yes im not cured, but thats more the nature of my condition, not him, with his treatments ive been able to function more normally, and experience less pain, and not be bedridden 24/7.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

Excellent doctor. Very kind and caring.

|  Life saver  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

Dr Sabia has saved my life! He took away my pain and I am so ever grateful for him.

|  Very Caring  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2012

Dr Sabia demonstrated such compassion and care when I was under his care. He has helped me tremendously with my medical condition. I'm very greatful for having found him.

|  The Best of the Best.  |  show details
by Gary J. Leitner on Aug 22nd, 2010

I just recently had a Medial Branch Nerve Block performed by Dr. Sabia, assisted by his medical Staff at Cooper University Hospital and, if I was impressed prior to this procedure I was even more so upon completion.The Professional Skill, Precision, Confidence and Empathy Level with which Doctor Sabia and his Team Conducted themselves during this entire operation reflects The Highest Credit Upon himself, his Complete Medical Staff and The Cooper University Hospital.