A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sabol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabol graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sabol has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Sabol DO is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Sabol practice?
- Dr. Michael Sabol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sabol practices Internal Medicine near Coaldale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA.
See Coaldale Internists.