Dr. Michael Saccente Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael Saccente?

September 15th, 2011

A very rude man

I agree he is very rude. Really uneducated.

March 6th, 2009

i was referred to another ID doctor there & why someone changed me to Dr. Saccente i will never know. my husband & I were in disbelief, the man was rude & uneducated. he was in the room for less than 5 minutes & told me I needed to see a rhematologist (must have been one of his golfing buddies) 2 years later i am still ill and tests to show it & another local dr told me i need to see and ID doctor, i told him i did 2 years ago & it didn't help me. it is a shame he had an intern with him, so his uncaring, uneducated attitude is what he is teaching the next generation of doctors.

Birth Control