Dr. Michael Sacco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 26th, 2016
Dr. Michael Sacco is the most straightforward, easy going Doctor I have ever experienced. I broke my elbow last year and he did everything he could to take me out of the pain and heal it. Awesome

March 14th, 2016
Dr. Sacco has my full confidence!
An exceptional clinician

February 6th, 2015
I am on worker's compensation, I was asked my attorney to choice a doctor of my choice. So requested to see doctor Sacco. It was approved by my worker's compensation carry. Sacco staff lost the fax two week's later I fined out by my attorney. So they refaxed it over with my medical file three day's later his office called me and the doctor didn't want too take my case. Sad part it they wasted three week's of my time losing paper work. Now I have now doctor and no money because you need a doctor too sign off on disability. VERY SAD THAT YOUR DOCTER HAS YOUR HANDS IN HIS LIFE JUST FOR FINANCIAL GAIN.

September 29th, 2010
More than one time
I have had surgery done by Dr. Sacco and I am looking at more surgeries for different issues in both hands. I am returning to Dr. Sacco with relief that he will be my surgeon this time also.

September 19th, 2009
I arrived ~20 minutes early to allow time to process my paperwork... done ASAP!Sat down for one-minute in the waiting room and was called into the exam room... doctor came in two minutes later.completed his diagnosis, prognosis, and suggestions (and he was right!) wherein he performed a five minute procedure for a mucoid cyst of the thumb explaining the steps. asked-answered questions and sent me out the door!!