A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sachs is Excellent. Dr. Sachs has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sachs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sachs practice?
Dr. Michael Sachs practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Banning, CA.
See Moreno Valley Family Physicians and Moreno Valley Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Sachs, Dr. Mitch Sachs, Dr. Myles Sachs, Dr. Michal Sachs, Dr. Mickey Sachs, Dr. Miles Sachs