Dr. Michael Sachs Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 3rd, 2015

Dr. Sachs. He wouldn't give me enough pain meds, I was in pain for weeks. He said take it or leave it. He asked me why HE ordered a chest xray. Maybe he should take notes. Sachs said I might have lung cancer. After all the tests the biopsy was negative. I told them I had Valley Fever which leaves a scar. Guess what it was? The scar from Valley Fever. Three months of wasted time and pain because they don't listen to their patients. I asked for a psychiatrist. They referred me to a doctor not covered by my insurance. I asked for another referral, they never returned my call. Repeated attempts were fruitless. Every appointment I had the doctor was late. Patients are waiting and he is 30 min late. My last appointment Dr. Sachs was 30 minutes late as usual then sat at his desk for another 30 minutes. I had another appointment so I had to leave without seeing the Doctor. I went to urgent care and got what I needed. This isn't health care, it's I don't care.

December 11th, 2011

My Wife Likes this Doctor

The most important thing in finding a doctor is diagnosis. My wife has been diagnosed with 5 different diseases, one of which, her Scleroderma is a tough one to diagnose. All were diagnosed accurately and quickly and she is happy.I believe his staff is too small to handle the workload at the Highland Springs location and would would benefit from a qualified person to assist in insurance pharmaceutical submissions.Many different insurances are accepted at the Highland Springs location. The insurances have different medications that are covered and not covered. Research could be done for all submissions to avoid the delays that I have experienced.

August 3rd, 2015