A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sackman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sackman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sackman graduated from University Of Mosul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sackman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sackman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael Sackman practice?
- Dr. Michael Sackman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sackman practices Pediatrics near Hillsdale, MI.
See Hillsdale Pediatricians.