Learn more about Dr. Michael Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sacks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacks
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sacks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sacks, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Family Counseling
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sacks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Sacks MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Sacks practice?
- Dr. Michael Sacks has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sacks practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.