Emergency Physicians, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

4650 Hills and Dales Rd NW
Canton, OH 44708
330-491-9675
Locations and availability (2)

1.0

|  Terrible MRO and rude doctor  |  show details
by Anonymous on Nov 15th, 2013

I take a medication that shows up on drug tests. I am legally prescribed this medication for a condition. I always have to wait for a call from a Medical Review Officer and there is never a problem. This guy was a total jerk! He treated me like a criminal on the phone. I, of course, passed the test but he not only hung up on me when I called to confirm (one call-one time-to ensure he got a fax) and he told me not to call him again and was yelling in my ear. This person is unprofessional and mean. I also have NEVER had to have my pharmacy fax my records to an MRO. They usually call and take the prescription # and do the research themselves. This guy refused to do so. He doesn't know the law on such things and is the worst professional that I've ever spoken with. I work in HR at my company and am suggesting to them and to LabCorp that he no longer work for them.

|  No respect - Very Terrible MRO  |  show details