1.0

Terrible MRO and rude doctor show details Terrible MRO and rude doctor
by Anonymous on Nov 15th, 2013

I take a medication that shows up on drug tests. I am legally prescribed this medication for a condition. I always have to wait for a call from a Medical Review Officer and there is never a problem. This guy was a total jerk! He treated me like a criminal on the phone. I, of course, passed the test but he not only hung up on me when I called to confirm (one call-one time-to ensure he got a fax) and he told me not to call him again and was yelling in my ear. This person is unprofessional and mean. I also have NEVER had to have my pharmacy fax my records to an MRO. They usually call and take the prescription # and do the research themselves. This guy refused to do so. He doesn't know the law on such things and is the worst professional that I've ever spoken with. I work in HR at my company and am suggesting to them and to LabCorp that he no longer work for them.

No respect - Very Terrible MRO show details No respect - Very Terrible MRO