Dr. Michael Safir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Safir?

October 12th, 2016

Excellent Work

The doctor did excellent work. My vasectomy took no time and healed quickly (so long as you follow the directions provided). My only complaint is the post operation instructions regarding sperm testing and future office visits was a bit lacking. I ended up having to just call the office for further clarification. After that call, everything was answered. The Doctor's work is excellent and I would recommend any of my friends to him.

January 31st, 2016

He or his team must have injured me!

He injured me. The day after my scrotal surgery, while recovering, I developed a massive neck & spine area spasm. My surgery healed quickly but the spasm lasted for months and cost thousands. It was incredibly painful, with shooting pain in my left arm, neck and back. Sleep was difficult. I couldn't look at colleagues while conversing and I couldn't use my left arm to drive. Commuting to work and home was an ordeal. Long after my groin pain was healed I was taking massive doses of NSAIDs to relieve the pain. I spent thousands on physical therapy. My theory? After anesthetizing me Safir or his assistants were clumsy when they flipped me for my surgery. I think my intubated face and head were left in a very unnatural position for my hour's surgery. I don't know this for sure as I was out cold, but something that day injured me badly and it was on Safir's watch. I'd be a fool to see him again.

April 17th, 2015

voiceman

I ELECTED TO HAVE GREEN LIGHT SURGERY WITH DR SAFFER AND WAS GREETED BY A COMBINATION OF WARMTH AND EXPERTISE THAT WAS MORE THAN COMFORTING TO ME. HIS TREATMENT OF ME, AND ALL PATIENTS IS AS IF, ALL OF US ARE FAMILY TO HIM, AND HE REMOVES ALL APPREHENSION WITH HIS CONFIDENCE GAINED THROUGH YEARS OF VOLUMINOUS PRACTICE

September 19th, 2014

Hard to get an appointment in reasonable time,

August 19th, 2012

Incredible Doctor

A lot of doctors would benefit having at least 1/4 of what Dr. Safir gives as a doctor. He is the PERFECT example what every doctor should strive to be.

August 8th, 2012

Amazing job, Excellent doctor

Adult circumcision is often a horror story. Just google it, and you'll read stories that will make you cringe. My case was more complicated than usual, as I had pretty severe phimosis. Dr. Safir was absolutely amazing throughout the process, and his work is absolutely perfect. There was little real pain, and the final result is better than I had ever hoped. Again, I cannot recommend Dr. Safir highly enough.

June 25th, 2012

Great Doctor

Would not go to anyone else.

June 6th, 2012

Quality of life.Dr.Safir performed a Trans Urethral Resection of the Prosate using a Green Ray Laser. Dr. Safir provided me with comprensive information about the rocedure beforehand and answered all of my questions. The procedure was performed under anethesia and at no time did I experience any pain. My only breif discomfort occured with the removal of the catheter and this lasted only a few seconds. The procedure was amazingly successful and within two days my quality of life was dramatically changed for the better. I could not have asked for a better outcome.

January 23rd, 2012

Excellent

Dr. Safir and his staff were extremely professional and efficient in taking care of me and my kidney stones. Would highly recommend Dr. Safir and his staff..

December 8th, 2011

patient

Dr. Michael Safir is an amazing doctor!!! I had researched my problem extensively, but was very nervous before the surgery and had read about horror cases regarding the "vaginal sling" procedure. I had even met a nurse who had major problems with the procedure with a different doctor and after many problems had the sling removed...after five years!! By contrast, under Dr. Safir's care, I was in and out of the hospital in a few hours...and had terrific results right away. I just had my 3 month post op appt. and could not be happier with the result. I no longer have to rush to the bathroom and am so much more comfortable going thru life, without worry. Dr. Safir and his staff are very caring; I could not have hoped for a better outcome. Dr. Safir is an incredible doctor!!!

July 3rd, 2011

Excellent, Compassionate Doctor

June 27th, 2011

Ace Surgeon

Dr. Safir is an ace surgeon. After my doctor's resident at Cedars-Sinai botched a routine TURP procedure and left me with recurrent scar tissue at the bladder neck, Dr. Safir took over my case and did more to relieve my symptoms in one surgery than any of the other doctors at UCLA, Mayo Clinic and Cedars-Sinai could manage to achieve in over four years. Dr. Safir is simply the best urologist I've seen. I have met most of the urologists at all the major institutions in the U.S. and was traumatized after the aggressive, painful and ultimately useless treatments I underwent as a patient. I lost most of my twenties in the urologist's office due to case mismanagement and negligent, rude, incompetent doctors who actually had the audacity to tell me they were "the best in the world" on several occasions.In L.A. and at the Mayo Clinic, there is no shortage of unethical, money hungry and in some cases, sinister doctors who are all too happy to collect a large surgical fee at the expense of a concerned patient who genuinely needs help. Unfortunately, in my experience, L.A. and the surrounding areas seem to be a haven for doctors who "milk" patients for money and have no qualms about taking advantage of a person in severe pain.Dr. Safir is a notable exception to all the self absorbed, rude, pushy, unresponsive and ultimately, incompetent specialists I've met while trying to find a surgeon to help me with my condition. I would reccommend him to a family member or friend in a second.