A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saito is Excellent. Dr. Saito has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saito graduated from USC School of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saito has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saito accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Saito practice?
Dr. Michael Saito practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Pediatricians and Riverside Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Saito, Dr. Mitch Saito, Dr. Myles Saito, Dr. Michal Saito, Dr. Mickey Saito, Dr. Miles Saito