A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saito
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Saito Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Saito graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saito has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Saito MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Saito practice?
- Dr. Michael Saito has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Saito practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Pediatricians and Riverside Neurologists.