Learn more about Dr. Michael Saito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saito
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Saito Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Saito graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saito has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Saito MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Saito practice?
- Dr. Michael Saito has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Saito practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Pediatricians and Riverside Neurologists.