Learn more about Dr. Michael Sakamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sakamoto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sakamoto
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sakamoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sakamoto, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakamoto graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sakamoto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Sakamoto MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sakamoto practice?
- Dr. Michael Sakamoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sakamoto practices Ophthalmology near Rancho Cordova, CA.
See Rancho Cordova Ophthalmologists.