Learn more about Dr. Michael Sakamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sakamoto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sakamoto, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakamoto graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Sakamoto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sakamoto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sakamoto practice?
Dr. Michael Sakamoto practices Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology near Rancho Cordova, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Rancho Cordova Ophthalmologists and Rancho Cordova Otolaryngologists.