A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sala graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Evan Sala DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Sala practice?
- Dr. Michael Sala has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sala practices Ophthalmology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Ophthalmologists.