A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Salacz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Salacz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Salacz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Salacz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Salacz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Salacz MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Salacz practice?
- Dr. Michael Salacz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Salacz practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Oncologists.