Dr. Michael Salamon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Salamon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017

I had ankle fusion surgery on January 6, 2017. The fusion was a success and I couldn't imagine other surgeon more skilled than Dr Salamon.

June 12th, 2017

Broken Patella(knee cap)

Dr Salamon is amazing, injury on Friday evening say doctor on Monday schedule for surgery on Friday! He has been amazing on my way to a full recovery!!! Surgery went smooth healing is amazing now on to therapy!!

May 22nd, 2017

Broken Ankle and ACL Replacement

Dr. Salamon worked with 2 of my sons in the last 9 months. One son had a broken ankle which luckily only required a cast and time. The other needed an ACL replacement. The surgery went wonderfully. Both have healed nicely. I would definitely choose him again should we require his services.

May 9th, 2017

Great experience

Dr. Salamon has performed 2 surgeries on me. He has great bedside manners, and is very knowledgeable. He gave me great care and encouragement with my progress. My 1st surgery was a major one on my foot in 2016, then a knee replacement in 2017. All went well and I can now walk without frequent falls. Thank you Dr. Salamon! I am so glad I was led to you for my surgeries.

May 8th, 2017

Best doctor ever. He listens, explains and helps you make the best decision for your injury. He has operated on both my shoulders with great success. Right one in 2010 and left one in 2016. Full recovery with both. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

April 20th, 2017

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon

Dr. Salamon went above and beyond to take care of me. He spent a lot of time listening to me and followed up with me. I received excellent care and I would highly recommend him!

April 29th, 2016

He looked at my MRI info wrong, told me wrong health information, horrible with communicating with his patients and staff. Took weeks to respond to insurance info.

August 28th, 2015

He is the easiest doctor to talk to and he truly wants to make you well!!

August 19th, 2015

Not a person who is fond od doctors, but I REALLY like him.

January 29th, 2014

Total ankle replacement

I had a total ankle replacement with Dr Salomon, and am 100% pleased with the results. He did a great job explaining the procedure which is not very common in this area. Followup and therapy have gone very smoothly. I have recommend him to family and friends who have been very pleased with his care.

January 28th, 2014

Patient

My experience with Dr. Salamon was wonderful. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is very encouraging. Liked the way he showed me my X-rays and pointed out exactly what the problem was. Also liked the fact that he did not push surgery when my knee was borderline but when it was time and I had made the decision for a knee replacement, he made sure I was very well informed as to what was going to take place. During my recovery, he made sure that I knew I could call him if I needed him. I would definitely recommend Dr. Salamon to my friends.

June 22nd, 2011

I found Dr. Salamon to be very good. He took his time in answering all of my questions regarding my options and my questions regarding surgery. My wait time was brief. I would highlyrecommend him and his office.