A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Salesin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Salesin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Salesin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salesin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Salesin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stuart Salesin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Salesin practice?
- Dr. Michael Salesin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Salesin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See West Bloomfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.