A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saletta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saletta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Saletta, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saletta graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Saletta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Inland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Saletta MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Saletta practice?
- Dr. Michael Saletta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Saletta practices Gastroenterology near Waterville, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, ME and Gardiner, ME.
See Waterville Gastroenterologists.