Learn more about Dr. Michael Salinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Salinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Salinger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinger graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salinger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Salinger MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Salinger practice?
- Dr. Michael Salinger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Salinger practices Cardiovascular Disease near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Cardiologists.