A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Salinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Salinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salinger
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Salinger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinger graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salinger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Salinger MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Salinger practice?
- Dr. Michael Salinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Salinger practices Cardiovascular Disease near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Cardiologists.