Learn more about Dr. Michael Salinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Salinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salinger
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Salinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Salinger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinger graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salinger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Salinger MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Salinger practice?
- Dr. Michael Salinger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Salinger practices Cardiovascular Disease near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Cardiologists.