Dr. Michael Salvato Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Salvato?

November 2nd, 2016

Terrible experience

I just moved here from Richmond VA and picked Dr Salvato as my pcp. He is terrible. Totally unprofessional. No bedside manner at all. Rushes you out of the office without even answering any questions. The worst yet is. I was diagnosed with cancer and the hospital told Mr to go see him and get a referral for an oncologist. I was told 2 days. It has been 2 weeks. So guess I will end up dying before I get my referral. If you value your health and life do not go to this doctor

July 29th, 2016

I have been coming to this office since 2007. I have to say that I really would not go to any other doctors office. I have extensive health issues and they have been very thorough. If they were not good I would have switched doctors in an instant. I changed cardiologist 5x before I found the right one who I felt was knowledgeable and listened to their patients. I have to praise both Miss Helen and Miss Gerarda who are the 2 Nurse practioners there that I usually see. They listen to their patients and provide the right plan of care. That to me is a 5 Star. The office is always clean with nice comfortable chairs. For the most part referrals are not bad and having paper work faxed over to other doctors office may be a bit slow at times but that is a different topic altogether . I find the staff to be polite and I have never had a problem. I have been to doctors offices who have rude staff, trust me these ladies are nice and they actually smile which is something you do not see a lot of. I have referred my family and friends to them because it is important to have your health managed by competent health professionals.

January 8th, 2016

Dr. Salvato - Very good Dr.

Wait time excellent, no more than 15 mins.

August 5th, 2015

mrs

I can say that I am a patient of dr salvatos GROUP and his urgent care we also visit quite frequently-I have never been disappointed with the care I receive or the care of my children the nurses are all nice and I am grateful to have meet some of the drs in the office who I do like them all there are days when some of the drs are not as happy as they could be but their drs they listen to problems all day long and im sure after a long day that gets to you sometimes I love dr salvato and his mother and am very glad to be his patient -smile and be kind to him and it goes along way -thank you for your time and care -we appreciate you and your staff- denise

June 23rd, 2015

THE DOCTOR DID NOT TAKE MY VITALS!!!!!!!!! NO ONE was in the waiting ROOM! I had the flu, I had blisters in my throat, didn't look down my throat, I complained of my glands hurting, didn't touch my glands, didn't listen to my heart, my face was swollen (which could have been many serious things) and just sent me away with an anti-biotic that was pretty much "universal" but best known for UTI's. I pray that someone that is in a life threatening situation NEVER crosses his path. Shame on him. Same day, hours later, went to see another doctor and thoroughly checked out and diagnosed properly. Like night and day. This man should not be practicing medicine. I'm disgusted. Oh and they didn't check my blood pressure either. REALLY?

June 15th, 2013

worst dr i've ever been to.

July 3rd, 2012

Examanation are not routine anymore? When did that become the norm?

I went to Urgent Care last night where I had the displeasure of meeting Dr. Michael Salvato. He was dressed in half tucked in half untucked dirty shirt and jeans. He didnt introduce himself, he walked and said why are you here in a condensending tone. When I told him, he rolled his eyss and nodded his head like yeah yeah what else? My blood pressure was high. 160/99 which is not normal for me and my feet and legs were tripple in size I couldnt even get shoes on. He didnt even examine me, he just said you have high blood pressure and you need to see a family physician. I then said can you recommend a doctor as I just moved here from Minnesota 2 weeks ago. He said I could but you can go to blue cross blue sheild and get a list. he said "I could (it was a clear he didnt want to)call in a prescription and it will reduce the water retention. Tjat was it, he didnt check my heart rate nor did the nurse. Didnt examine my legs as I told him I had pain in the back of the back of my calf below my kneecap. It was the worse Doctor's office visit I have ever had in my life EVER. I would not recommend him to my worse enemy.

December 9th, 2010

i'm from texas and dr. salvato's staff made me feel at home.very good people

January 29th, 2010

Family atmosphere

The entire staff is caring and well trained in their job duties.

June 21st, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Salvato for 10 years. He is a great Dr. and I will continue using his services indefinetly.

July 26th, 2008

Very Unprofessional

From my initial contact with this office on the phone to my departure, I was dissapointed with this doctor and his staff. They were unfriendly to the point of rudeness. The doctor was unkempt, abrupt and made no eye contact with me whatsoever. I gave them a second chance, but after my follow up appointment I've decided to go elsewhere; this guy is rude and incompetent.

May 1st, 2017