Family Physicians
210 N Alexander St
Ste B
Plant City, FL 33563
813-719-3525
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 15th, 2013

worst dr i've ever been to.

|  Examanation are not routine anymore? When did that become the norm?  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

I went to Urgent Care last night where I had the displeasure of meeting Dr. Michael Salvato. He was dressed in half tucked in half untucked dirty shirt and jeans. He didnt introduce himself, he walked and said why are you here in a condensending tone. When I told him, he rolled his eyss and nodded his head like yeah yeah what else? My blood pressure was high. 160/99 which is not normal for me and my feet and legs were tripple in size I couldnt even get shoes on. He didnt even examine me, he just said you have high blood pressure and you need to see a family physician. I then said can you recommend a doctor as I just moved here from Minnesota 2 weeks ago. He said I could but you can go to blue cross blue sheild and get a list. he said "I could (it was a clear he didnt want to)call in a prescription and it will reduce the water retention. Tjat was it, he didnt check my heart rate nor did the nurse. Didnt examine my legs as I told him I had pain in the back of the back of my calf below my kneecap. It was the worse Doctor's office visit I have ever had in my life EVER. I would not recommend him to my worse enemy.

Dec 9th, 2010

i'm from texas and dr. salvato's staff made me feel at home.very good people

|  Family atmosphere  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2010

The entire staff is caring and well trained in their job duties.

Jun 21st, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Salvato for 10 years. He is a great Dr. and I will continue using his services indefinetly.

|  Very Unprofessional  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2008

From my initial contact with this office on the phone to my departure, I was dissapointed with this doctor and his staff. They were unfriendly to the point of rudeness. The doctor was unkempt, abrupt and made no eye contact with me whatsoever. I gave them a second chance, but after my follow up appointment I've decided to go elsewhere; this guy is rude and incompetent.