A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Salwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Salwitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Salwitz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Salwitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Theodore Salwitz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Salwitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Salwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Salwitz practices Emergency Medicine near Payson, AZ.
See Payson Emergency Physicians.