A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Salzhauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Salzhauer, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Salzhauer, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brazilian Butt LIft
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mommy Makeover
- Nose Job Rhinoplasty
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Tummy Tucks
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzhauer graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salzhauer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alexander Salzhauer MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Salzhauer practice?
- Dr. Michael Salzhauer has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Michael Salzhauer practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Bay Harbor Islands, FL.