Dr. Michael Salzhauer MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Bay Harbor Islands, FL

October 22nd, 2016
The real dr miami
This is one of the best carismátic Dr and human been ,team worker and professional ever known in my life Let's go Dr miami !!!!!! If you can do it great ,you will be the first option !!!!! AAA +

October 30th, 2014
Amazing Doctor
when you decide to do a Plastic Surgery you have to choose carefully because its your life at risk... I found the best Dr in the world!!!! very happy with Arianny Sturla as my coordinator wow just ask for her, she can handles everything helping you in this path to a new you. So nice, so clear, very available THE BEST COORDINATOR . Im on my way to a second surgery and definitely Im back with them! Dr S do a BBL, Tummy tuck, Breast Augmentation, Lipo in arms, back, thighs ALL SAME DAY, the recovery was very smooth because he has a great technique and I feel no pain!!! theyre simply the best! If you want a great Dr HE IS THE ONE!!!!

August 21st, 2013
Buttocks and Liposuction
Dr Salzhauer was a great doctor. He was very personable, and knows exactly what I was looking for. He filled my buttocks compressions so good and I can actually see my liposuction swelling going down in 4-5 days and my shape already looks great. Thank you and your staff so much, you all great.

August 1st, 2013
Always Be Very Grateful
I will always be very grateful for having too happy with my surgery; I did not trust anyone like you. God bless and continue to feel the brilliant and simple it is. Thank you very much everyone.

July 26th, 2013
You Exceeded My Expectations
Thank you Dr. Salzhauer for making me feels great about me. You exceeded my expectations. I still in pain, but I can’t stop looking at the mirror. I know this is the beginning of a beautiful life; loving my body, and is all thanks to you. I’ll be back for more.

July 18th, 2013
Great Attention and Service
I want to thank you Dr. Salzhauer and his entire staff. I love you guys…Great attention and service could not have asked for anything more. I am turning into a Hot MOM more every day. I love all the works, and so happy with my new me.

July 13th, 2013
Successful Surgery
I am very happy with the recent surgery. I love everything about it and feel and look great and very happy. I found your clinic, the staff is very helpful and always there when I need it. Thank you so much for everything. Hope to see you in the next application.

July 3rd, 2013
AMAZING Staff
First off your staff is amazing. Every step of the way they answered all my questions and were warm and caring. Even during a late night phone call where I was worried I did not gain enough weight for my BBL, I was reassured you would still make me look wonderful. Thanks to you I am excited to go shopping again. I can’t wait to see my final results, one week out I already feel like a brand new woman. Thank you all so very much, I am happy I went through with this surgery with you and all of your ladies.

June 24th, 2013
Brazilian Butt Lift
Thank you so much for your great work. You gave me a tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift, and I look completely different. It turned out exactly like I wanted, maybe better. I couldn’t be more thrilled with my results. Furthermore, you were so nice and made me feel very comfortable. Your staff is also wonderful and so friendly.

June 10th, 2013
Rhinoplasty Surgery
Thank you for doing such a great job on my nose. You have a very gentle hand and also have the perfect touch to make people like me look better and natural. I am on my 13th day of my rhinoplasty today and I feel very happy with my results.

June 2nd, 2013
You're Doing a Good Work
Thank you for having changed my life by esteem, and health. I am very contented with the new image. I have felt the great affection of all the girls who work on here and thank everyone for their work. Thank you and God that his hands, to continue doing excellent work. May God bless you!

May 26th, 2013
You Are So Gentle and Understanding
Thank you for being so gentle and understanding. You have done a wonderful job and have added value to my life. Yes self confidence comes from within but sometimes we need a little assistance. You have my referrals and continue business. Once again thank you and have a wonderful day.