Dr. Michael Salzhauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Salzhauer?

Breast Augmentation

Posted on November 12th, 2017

There are no words to express how lucky I am to have had surgery by Dr. Salzhauer.  He has made me a new person and I am finally confident in the way I look.  The staff is amazing especially my coordinator Arianny. She answered my every call even at inconvenient times. They all made me feel comfortable throughout the whole surgery process from consult to post op.  I had a breast augmentation. The day after surgery someone from the office came to check up on me, take pics and see my progress. A week from surgery I went in for my weekly appointment.  The first few days i felt a little sore but the pain was manageable nothing crazy.  Didn't even finish my pain meds.  After about a month i was able to start working out again and my tapes were taken off at my monthly follow up appt. Overall this was a great experience and I am confident it was because of Dr. Salzhauer and the  Bal Harbour Plastic Surgery Team.  They go above and beyond!

Breast Aug with Dr. Salzhauer

Posted on October 18th, 2017

I am so happy with my new boobs.  I have been waiting so long to have this surgery and now that i finally did it I cant believe what a difference it makes. I look great and its all thanks to Dr. Salzhauer and his amazing staff.  Everyone in that office starting with the girls who answer the phone to Yeilin who comes to your house the day after surgery to make sure you are ok, (and she even helps you shower) are fantastic. I flew all the way from Chicago just to have surgery with THE Dr. Miami and it was worth it.  If you are looking for a great surgeon hes the man to go to.

2 Chances

Posted on September 12th, 2017

I went to "Dr.Miami" right before I turned 21. He seemed very honest and careful, he wouldn't perform surgery unless I lost 50lbs. Dr. Salzhauer was also on the expensive side, $7,000 for a boob job 8 years ago, which somewhat comforted me. In the end, my breasts have implants but look far from perfect. I have scarring and am not symmetrical. I asked him to make my nipples look smaller and no change except the implant. He did a second corrective surgery and honestly I don't know who even operated on me, all the happened was a lift on one breast. I do not recommend him and honestly regret not doing more research. When I saw my chest after the second surgery I felt maimed, I called and a nurse was sent to take pictures. Never heard from them again.

botched bbl and tt 2016

Posted on September 4th, 2017

left buttock larger than right , right buttock higher with large dent. TT left with lumps. still have hanging stomach with love handles. he told me to go to gym for better results. after 4 month in the gym , my surgery was even worst. I can not wear anything form fitting. and my husband do not like to touch my stomach because it is too lumpy. He did say he will fix it , however all reviews of his revision is poor. I will pass. He was very nice but rushed through conversation and surgery .

The real dr miami

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

This is one of the best carismátic Dr and human been ,team worker and professional ever known in my life Let's go Dr miami !!!!!! If you can do it great ,you will be the first option !!!!! AAA +

Amazing Doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2014

when you decide to do a Plastic Surgery you have to choose carefully because its your life at risk... I found the best Dr in the world!!!! very happy with Arianny Sturla as my coordinator wow just ask for her, she can handles everything helping you in this path to a new you. So nice, so clear, very available THE BEST COORDINATOR . Im on my way to a second surgery and definitely Im back with them! Dr S do a BBL, Tummy tuck, Breast Augmentation, Lipo in arms, back, thighs ALL SAME DAY, the recovery was very smooth because he has a great technique and I feel no pain!!! theyre simply the best! If you want a great Dr HE IS THE ONE!!!!

Buttocks and Liposuction

Posted on August 21st, 2013

Dr Salzhauer was a great doctor. He was very personable, and knows exactly what I was looking for. He filled my buttocks compressions so good and I can actually see my liposuction swelling going down in 4-5 days and my shape already looks great. Thank you and your staff so much, you all great.

You Exceeded My Expectations

Posted on July 26th, 2013

Thank you Dr. Salzhauer for making me feels great about me. You exceeded my expectations. I still in pain, but I can’t stop looking at the mirror. I know this is the beginning of a beautiful life; loving my body, and is all thanks to you. I’ll be back for more.

Great Attention and Service

Posted on July 18th, 2013

I want to thank you Dr. Salzhauer and his entire staff. I love you guys…Great attention and service could not have asked for anything more. I am turning into a Hot MOM more every day. I love all the works, and so happy with my new me.

Successful Surgery

Posted on July 14th, 2013

I am very happy with the recent surgery. I love everything about it and feel and look great and very happy. I found your clinic, the staff is very helpful and always there when I need it. Thank you so much for everything. Hope to see you in the next application.

AMAZING Staff

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

First off your staff is amazing. Every step of the way they answered all my questions and were warm and caring. Even during a late night phone call where I was worried I did not gain enough weight for my BBL, I was reassured you would still make me look wonderful. Thanks to you I am excited to go shopping again. I can’t wait to see my final results, one week out I already feel like a brand new woman. Thank you all so very much, I am happy I went through with this surgery with you and all of your ladies.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Thank you so much for your great work. You gave me a tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift, and I look completely different. It turned out exactly like I wanted, maybe better. I couldn’t be more thrilled with my results. Furthermore, you were so nice and made me feel very comfortable. Your staff is also wonderful and so friendly.