Dr. Michael Salzhauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Salzhauer?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Michael Salzhauer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2017

2 Chances

I went to "Dr.Miami" right before I turned 21. He seemed very honest and careful, he wouldn't perform surgery unless I lost 50lbs. Dr. Salzhauer was also on the expensive side, $7,000 for a boob job 8 years ago, which somewhat comforted me. In the end, my breasts have implants but look far from perfect. I have scarring and am not symmetrical. I asked him to make my nipples look smaller and no change except the implant. He did a second corrective surgery and honestly I don't know who even operated on me, all the happened was a lift on one breast. I do not recommend him and honestly regret not doing more research. When I saw my chest after the second surgery I felt maimed, I called and a nurse was sent to take pictures. Never heard from them again.

September 4th, 2017

botched bbl and tt 2016

left buttock larger than right , right buttock higher with large dent. TT left with lumps. still have hanging stomach with love handles. he told me to go to gym for better results. after 4 month in the gym , my surgery was even worst. I can not wear anything form fitting. and my husband do not like to touch my stomach because it is too lumpy. He did say he will fix it , however all reviews of his revision is poor. I will pass. He was very nice but rushed through conversation and surgery .

October 22nd, 2016

The real dr miami

This is one of the best carismátic Dr and human been ,team worker and professional ever known in my life Let's go Dr miami !!!!!! If you can do it great ,you will be the first option !!!!! AAA +

October 31st, 2014

Amazing Doctor

when you decide to do a Plastic Surgery you have to choose carefully because its your life at risk... I found the best Dr in the world!!!! very happy with Arianny Sturla as my coordinator wow just ask for her, she can handles everything helping you in this path to a new you. So nice, so clear, very available THE BEST COORDINATOR . Im on my way to a second surgery and definitely Im back with them! Dr S do a BBL, Tummy tuck, Breast Augmentation, Lipo in arms, back, thighs ALL SAME DAY, the recovery was very smooth because he has a great technique and I feel no pain!!! theyre simply the best! If you want a great Dr HE IS THE ONE!!!!

August 21st, 2013

Buttocks and Liposuction

Dr Salzhauer was a great doctor. He was very personable, and knows exactly what I was looking for. He filled my buttocks compressions so good and I can actually see my liposuction swelling going down in 4-5 days and my shape already looks great. Thank you and your staff so much, you all great.

July 26th, 2013

You Exceeded My Expectations

Thank you Dr. Salzhauer for making me feels great about me. You exceeded my expectations. I still in pain, but I can’t stop looking at the mirror. I know this is the beginning of a beautiful life; loving my body, and is all thanks to you. I’ll be back for more.

July 18th, 2013

Great Attention and Service

I want to thank you Dr. Salzhauer and his entire staff. I love you guys…Great attention and service could not have asked for anything more. I am turning into a Hot MOM more every day. I love all the works, and so happy with my new me.

July 14th, 2013

Successful Surgery

I am very happy with the recent surgery. I love everything about it and feel and look great and very happy. I found your clinic, the staff is very helpful and always there when I need it. Thank you so much for everything. Hope to see you in the next application.

July 3rd, 2013

AMAZING Staff

First off your staff is amazing. Every step of the way they answered all my questions and were warm and caring. Even during a late night phone call where I was worried I did not gain enough weight for my BBL, I was reassured you would still make me look wonderful. Thanks to you I am excited to go shopping again. I can’t wait to see my final results, one week out I already feel like a brand new woman. Thank you all so very much, I am happy I went through with this surgery with you and all of your ladies.

June 25th, 2013

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you so much for your great work. You gave me a tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift, and I look completely different. It turned out exactly like I wanted, maybe better. I couldn’t be more thrilled with my results. Furthermore, you were so nice and made me feel very comfortable. Your staff is also wonderful and so friendly.

June 11th, 2013

Rhinoplasty Surgery

Thank you for doing such a great job on my nose. You have a very gentle hand and also have the perfect touch to make people like me look better and natural. I am on my 13th day of my rhinoplasty today and I feel very happy with my results.

June 2nd, 2013

You're Doing a Good Work

Thank you for having changed my life by esteem, and health. I am very contented with the new image. I have felt the great affection of all the girls who work on here and thank everyone for their work. Thank you and God that his hands, to continue doing excellent work. May God bless you!