- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Samach is Good. Dr. Samach has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Samach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD, Colonoscopy, and Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography ERCP.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Samach graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samach has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center NJ
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Samach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Samach practice?
Dr. Michael Samach practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See Morristown Internists and Morristown Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Samach, Dr. Mitch Samach, Dr. Myles Samach, Dr. Michal Samach, Dr. Mickey Samach, Dr. Miles Samach