A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Samach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Samach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Samach, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samach graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samach has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Samach MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Samach practice?
- Dr. Michael Samach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Samach practices Gastroenterology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ.
See Morristown Gastroenterologists.