A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Samaha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Samaha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Samaha, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Samaha graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Samaha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Michael Samaha MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. A M. Samaha practice?
- Dr. A Samaha has 1 office location.
Dr. A Samaha practices Urology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Urologists.