Dr. Michael Sammarco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 22nd, 2014
Caring
I had been a patient of Dr. Sammarco's over 20 years ago and was glad to have him back in town. He and his staff were very professional and caring. He took the time to explain to me the things I needed to know. I was very please with my experience and will be returning to have him care for me.

August 20th, 2014
Fantastic
Fantastic! You can tell Dr. sammarco loves his job. Wonderful attitude and probably the most thorough check-ups I've ever had. My appointment was one of the last ones of the day and never once did I feel like I was being rushed.Also the assistant, is just as attentive as Dr. sammarco. You'll be in great hands with him!

November 9th, 2009
Sammarco was a great doctor. Very good humor! Good Character and made me feel more comfertable about giving birth!

September 18th, 2009
Very Caring & Professional
He delivered my daughter six years ago. He is very concerned and caring about patients. Also a very nice person. We're glad he's in Tecumseh!

September 30th, 2008
Not many like Dr. Sammarco
Dr. Sammarco delivered my son 14 years ago. I had many complications and set backs to say the least. I was in the hospital many days with visits from him daily. He called my home daily during the long recovery at home. He is a very caring doctor and always professional in his demeaner. I was not the typical case and Dr. Sammarco always did extra research to find what he needed to do next in my many trials during my care with him. I can honestly say that Dr. Sammarco is the reason whey I am sitting at this computer and writting this testimony, I believe that other doctors would not have been able to save my life in such emergencies I experienced during my recovery. His care went far beyond medical care, he listend and offered suggestions. He wanted to proved top notch care and in my case he was above and beyond that goal. My only complaint that I have of Dr. Sammarco is that he left Illinois and moved to Michigan...it was too long of a ride for an office visit. I was sad to see him go. He is a very special doctor and will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you Dr. Sammarco...where ever you are in Michigan!

September 10th, 2008
Very caring, practical doctor
Over ten years experience as my doctor. Always professional and willing to answer questions thoroughly.