A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Samuelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Samuelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Samuelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuelson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samuelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Samuelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Samuelson practice?
- Dr. Michael Samuelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Samuelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA.
See Fullerton Surgeons.