Learn more about Dr. Michael Samuelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Samuelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuelson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samuelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Samuelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuelson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samuelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Samuelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Samuelson practice?
- Dr. Michael Samuelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Samuelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA.
See Fullerton Surgeons and Fullerton Sports Medicine Doctors.