A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sander graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Knapp Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Sander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Sander practice?
- Dr. Michael Sander has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sander practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Weslaco, TX.
See Weslaco Orthopedic Surgeons and Weslaco Sports Medicine Doctors.