A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sander
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sander graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Knapp Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Sander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Sander practice?
- Dr. Michael Sander has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sander practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Weslaco, TX.
See Weslaco Orthopedic Surgeons and Weslaco Surgeons.