A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sander graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sander has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Sander practice?
Dr. Michael Sander practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Weslaco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX and Austin, TX.
See Weslaco Orthopedic Surgeons, Weslaco Surgeons, and Weslaco Sports Medicine Doctors.