Michael T Sanford MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Gulf Shores, AL

3.6

November 21st, 2014
My entire family uses Dr. Sanford. He is a very warm and caring doctor. He will take as much time as he needs when he sees you. The wait may be a little long, but it is worth it.

June 5th, 2014
HE BELIEVED A LIAR OVER ME,I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM EVER AGAIN
He was great while I was in the hospital for months the home a couple of days and get really bad off and returned to hospital suddenly when Dr Sanford talked to by mean controlling boyfriend he changed horribly he knew my insurance changed and he said don't worry about it I'll take care of it but after he talked to my stupid boyfriend , exchanged the new orders right away he discontinued my pic line, the one that kept me alive at home. And basically called me a list and sent me home . I did not lie my boyfriend did soon to be ex boyfriend. I was having so much pain I couldn't walk,sit, lie down all I could do was cry. Then when I called to make a follow up appointment the clerk said we don't takes that insurance. He had told me he would take care of it. Just because he believed my boyfriend instead of me. I did not lie . I was so hurt now I have no Dr. With a lot of medical problems and a lot of meds I need refilled and no one to refill them. I am very hurt because of the way my doctor acted. He did me wrong. You can't trust him so don't go see him for anything . You can't trust him. He just dumped me like a piece of trash. As sick as I am I need a Dr. SOON I have meds I need soon .I had a very serious surgery ,I was in the hospital ,you may as well call it 6 months because I would be out only for two days and go back to the hospital, my daddy even passed away while I was in there, added stress ,that was 350 miles away. I've got to find a compantant Dr. Very soon.

January 9th, 2014
Best Doctor in town
He is thorough and does his research. He has a wonderful bedside manner and will spend as much time with you as needed during an office visit. If I have to wait more than 30 minutes for my appointment then I know he is helping a patient to the fullest and that to me is more important than me getting "in and out" fast. We Love this doctor and would be heart broken if we lost him.