A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Santer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Santer is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santer
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Santer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Santer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hospital Parkersburg
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Santer MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Santer practice?
- Dr. Michael Santer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Santer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Cardiologists.