A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saribalas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saribalas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saribalas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saribalas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saribalas graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Saribalas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Saribalas DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Saribalas practice?
- Dr. Michael Saribalas has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Saribalas practices Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.