Dr. Michael Sarik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Sarik?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2016

Our experience was e..

Our experience was excellent. We had several questions and also asked that he consult Dr. Congello. He stepped away and came back in after speaking to Dr. Congello. He completed our request and that was very pleasing. He was personable and listened to our concerns. He was knowledgeable and caring. He reviewed all the information and was able to communicate on my level of understanding.

July 22nd, 2016

I had my pace maker ..

I had my pace maker checked and reviewed the results with Doctor. Discussed my blood pressure and decided to leave things the way they were going. Always enjoy my visits as I donot feel I am being rushed through the process.

July 6th, 2016

Went for my pacemake..

Went for my pacemaker check...the nurse that did this was very fine. it was the first time I had seen Dr. Sarik and was very pleased with him.

June 21st, 2016

I have always had ex..

I have always had excellent service with dr.SARIK. HES very polite and does his job. have never had to wait for him him very long in room. hes a very good DR.

November 4th, 2015

Accommodating

I was pleased that Dr Sarik took time to really listen to my concerns. We are presently trying different meds to find exactly what will work for me.

May 5th, 2015

Good Post-Op Care

I had a pacemaker implanted and I am doing very good. Care after the surgery was good and I would recommend the Mercy Hospital for any medical treatment

November 11th, 2014

Very Nice

Every time I come to the clinic, the treatment is first class. I am pleased with the physicians, nurses, and everyone else involved. I could go to the VA clinic but I feel when my heart is involved I will stay with the physicians at Mercy.

August 26th, 2014

Great

dr.Sarik always explains things well which I like and he makes you feel like your not just a number but a human being I think he cares a lot about his patients

April 17th, 2014

courteous

Have a defibrillator/pacemaker and went in for a checkup of the device and of myself, plus a prescription refill. The staff were all courteous and friendly. I give the highest marks to Dr. Sarik. I think he takes a personal interest in his patients. Example--the last time I was in, I was due to have hernia surgery. As he entered the room on Wednesday (the 9th), he asked how the hernia surgery went. He is also special because of something that happened about 7 years ago. I had begun having spells of collapsing due to such a rapid heartbeat. Dr. Sarik spent a lot of time studying my past history and then prescribed the medication which has controlled these spells. I have never had an incident since, which gives me much faith in his knowledge and skills. Knowledge, skill and interest are what I think make a great doctor and one you can have faith in and trust. Dr. Sarik has all of these qualities.

April 17th, 2014

Great

Dr Sarik is great. He always takes the time to explain things and always takes the time to talk to ME.

January 31st, 2014

Very Good

My office visit with Dr. Sarik was very good and informative. I was well treated by Dr. Sarik and the entire staff.

January 28th, 2014

everyone was pleasant and helpful .tThe wait time in the office was a little long but I understand there are other patients waiting also.