Learn more about Dr. Michael Sarr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sarr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sarr, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Breast Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Morbid Obesity
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Mucinous Cystadenoma
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarr graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Sarr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Sarr MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Sarr practice?
- Dr. Michael Sarr has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sarr practices Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, MN and Owatonna, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.