Learn more about Dr. Michael Sarr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sarr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sarr, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Breast Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Morbid Obesity
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Mucinous Cystadenoma
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarr graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Sarr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Sarr MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Sarr practice?
- Dr. Michael Sarr has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sarr practices Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.