A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saruk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saruk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Saruk, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Saruk graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saruk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Dermatology Network
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saruk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 24 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan