A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saruk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saruk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Saruk, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Saruk graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saruk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Dermatology Network
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Saruk MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Saruk practice?
- Dr. Michael Saruk has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Saruk practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Dermatologists and Wilmington Pathologists.