Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Saruk
Dr. Michael Saruk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology, Dermatopathology and Pathology. Dr. Saruk is affiliated with Chester County Hospital, Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and Franklin Dermatology Network. Dr. Saruk has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Saruk has the following 3 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Michael Saruk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Mario Dileonardo
Philadelphia, PA 0.04 mi32
Dr. Paul Gross
Philadelphia, PA 0.04 mi51
Dr. Christopher Urban
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.10 mi7