Dermatologists, Surgical Specialist, Pathologist
3411 Silverside Rd
Ste 107
Wilmington, DE 19810
302-478-8532
Locations and availability (5)

by aaronn on Apr 2nd, 2014

So glad to have Abby As part of this group and her nurse practitioner. Thank you Dr sarûk

|  Rash  |  show details
by Ross lee on Jun 7th, 2013

First of all the office staff is wonderful. Dr. Saruk took a lot of time to listen and answer my questions. His diagnosis was accurate and he took the time to follow up with a phone call to check on my status. I would highly recommend Dr. Saruk to my family and friends.

|  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

Best Dermatologist I've ever been to. You're in good hands with Dr. Saruk.

|  Someone who cares more about his patients than his wallet.  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

Went to another dermatologist for years and had a large number of moles biopsied and eventually removed. Had little(and not so little)scars all over the place, but assumed it was worth it to get rid of the cancers and pre-cancers that I was apparently predisposed to. As it happens, this summer I was advised by the same dermatologist that I need yet another small surgery and should do it quickly. I wanted to get a second opinion because I am an active person and the spot was near my groin and I didn't want to have to slow down until winter. So I chose to get a second opinion with Dr. Saruk to see if he thought I could put it off just a bit. After reviewing the pathology report, and going over it again with the lab, he told me that I didn't need to have it removed at all and that all of the other moles I had removed based on the same biopsy findings also never posed any danger to me. I am so mad at that other dermatologist and feel so stupid that I didn't know the difference between good care and bad until now. At least I have finally found a truly competent and caring practice. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Saruk. By the way, his office staff is terrific too.

|  show details
Sep 24th, 2011

I had melanoma and he has made me feel like I am in the best hands. I travel about an hour to see him and it is worth it. He gets to know his patients. If you need a dermatologist skip the puppy mill in Newark and come here.

|  A pleasure  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

Really liked this doctor and his office. Staff was friendly and caring. Doctor was very kind and explained everything to me carefully. He made sure that I understood what he told me and my condition has since improved.

|  outstanding clinician  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2011

I saw Dr. Saruk for the management of chronic eczema. His clinical skills are of the highest order -- he is a superbly trained academic physician. But he is caring, spent more than sufficient time with me and really paid attention to my concerns. We are lucky to have a dermatologist of this calibre who is so dedicated to clinical excellence in our community.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2010

Excellent physician. He is well known and highly respected. He is very experienced and detailed. Great with children and adults. We travel over an hour to see him.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Judith Diamond on Nov 30th, 2010

I had been all over trying to get some help for my autistic son who is prone to skin rashes. A lot of places just tried to get us out of the door as quickly as possible. Dr. Saruk was patient, respectful of my son and accurately diagnosed his problem. We have been back since and I have noted that his whole staff was unruffled by my son's behavior and the total experience was a breath of fresh air. I will definitely be back.