A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sass
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sass, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sass graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- St Vincent Mem Hosp, Taylorville, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Sass MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sass practice?
- Dr. Michael Sass has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sass practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Hematology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Pathologists and Decatur Hematologists.