A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sasso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasso graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Sasso has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Sasso DO is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sasso practice?
- Dr. Michael Sasso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sasso practices Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.