A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sasso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sasso
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sasso Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasso graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Sasso has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Sasso DO is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sasso practice?
- Dr. Michael Sasso has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sasso practices Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.