Dr. Michael Saul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Saul?

Horrible, incompetent, serious issues ignored

Posted on April 4th, 2016

I chose this guy as Primary Care based on his claim of being a specialist in "infectious disease". A few months later, he no longer claimed any specialty and my insurance removed him from any specialty. This guy did nothing for 2 months over 3 visits. My first was an emergency visit but all he did was type into a computer (told me to come back in a week for physical and will draw blood then). He obviously didn't care enough to draw blood on an EMEREGENCY VISIT! When test results came back from the 2nd visit, he ignored positive results and prescribed no medicine. My symptoms continued to get worse. He refused to give a referral to a cardiologist when I was experiencing palpitations. His referral to a neurologist, GI, and Infectious Disease at North Shore (now Northwell) were equally horrible. It took 2 weeks for Infectious Disease dept to even BOOK an appt which then took another 7 weeks. My health cont to decline - he didn't care. I went to the ER. He then called to schedule a 3rd useless appt. he tested another time and ignored another positive result. Then called & wrote telling me to stop taking medication. He NEVER prescribed any so I had to see a rheumatologist in Manhattan who made a proper clinical diagnosis based on symptoms and previous blood work (took him less than an hour). I became very ill because Mr Saul has no idea what he's doing and claimed a specialty in an area that he has no background. This guy SUCKS as a doctor. I have a chronic condition that spread to my Central Nervous System because this guy was too lazy and dumb to prescribe an antibiotic. When I asked for a copy of my medical records, it took 2 weeks and he only sent half. It took another 2 weeks to get the other half. More documents were missing when the guy in Records said my file was "on his desk" even tho I hadn't seen him 15 months! Do not use this guy, he doesn't know much, he doesn't care at all and his medical opinion sucks. If u use him and are experiencing a serious problem, get a second opinion asap. Your health could depend on it. This guy will mislead you and give awful medical advice.

Very Experience: