Learn more about Dr. Michael Saulino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saulino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Saulino, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Saulino graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saulino has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saulino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Saulino practice?
Dr. Michael Saulino practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Elkins Park Physiatrists and Elkins Park Pain Management Doctors.