A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saulino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saulino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Saulino, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Saulino graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saulino has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Saulino MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Saulino practice?
- Dr. Michael Saulino has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Saulino practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Physiatrists and Woodbury Pain Management Doctors.