A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sauri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sauri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sauri, FACP, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauri graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sauri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Sauri FACP, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sauri practice?
- Dr. Michael Sauri has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sauri practices Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Preventive Medicine Specialists.