Dr. Michael Sauri MD, FACP, MPH Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2017
Patient comes first
Approachable, knowledgeable and always help me determine the best overall complementary medical approach.

March 16th, 2017
all good
always good, no complaints

February 21st, 2017
Super Doc
Excellent, Dr.Sauri and his staff provide timely and excellent service.

January 31st, 2017
Dr. Sauri, is God on Earth, simply a Saint of a physician, a friend as well as his entire staff. One could not find a better doctor and staff to place your life in.
I would never consider going anywhere else as Dr. Sauri and his entire entourage of staff and healthcare providers are of the highest calibre and yet treat me as though I was a valuable human regardless of my health issues and concerns. I am in the best hands. Dr. Sauri has excellent patience and listening skills which are so important when you are trying to communicate. He is rare in this world today. Bless him.

January 20th, 2017
always feel well informed of my health and wellness. alway
been patient for many years. best doctor anyone could have

January 20th, 2017
excellent care
always very attentive

January 19th, 2017
The greatest Dr. even seen
The greatest Dr. even seen

January 18th, 2017
as usual, Dr. Sauri gave me the best service I could get from a physician. 100% satisfaction.
Dr. Sauri is the best physician I have seen in last 30 years. I have been Dr. Sauri's patient for more than 15 years. I could not recall a single time that I had any complain about Dr. Sauri' service.

January 18th, 2017
He listens! (And, treats the problem)
I have a complicated medical situation and a problem that just won't go away. Dr. Sauri is great at listening and asking questions to determine what's really going on. There are potential long-term issues and he's great at explaining the situation, my options, and answering my questions.

January 18th, 2017
He listens! (And, treats the problem)

January 17th, 2017
Professional.
very satisfied with the visit

January 17th, 2017
Excellent care!
Always excellent. Dr. Sauri is thorough and always willing to spend time discussing any concerns you present. He is up to date on the research and provides thorough explanations for offered treatments