Dr. Michael Savitt Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Savitt?

Awful

Posted on November 11th, 2016

I have seen this doctor for my son with autism. He is awful, he is condescending and he seems like he hates his job. Of all jobs, being a pediatrician you should be a happy kind loving person and he is so far from that it's crazy. Please don't take your kid to see him unless you want to DREAD every visit because I currently do.

Very rude

Posted on August 19th, 2016

This is a terrible Doctor!! Very rude!! Would not listen to the symptoms that my daughter had. He was talking to my daughter and I as if we were not telling the truth. When we left my daughter was crying. I would not recommend taking your kids to him. He kept over talking me when I was trying to explain what was wrong with my daughter. Take your kids to another Doctor because you will be very disappointed if you go to this man.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Very disappointed with this doctor, a had seen him a few times he was not good, not bad. But this last visit with him his attitude was rude, and he was very grumpy and while I was explaining things he stopped listening and started talking to may son and left me talking to myself, he spent like 5 or 10min and left. I don't think he should be a kid's doctor.

Awful bedside manner

Posted on July 24th, 2013

This guy is awful. I've only written about 2 or 3 reviews in my life, and felt compelled in this case. The wait time at First Step Center is consistently between 1-2 hrs and when I finally saw Dr. Savitt he was rude and condescending. He would ask questions about my son's wheezing, and then argue with my answers. Rather than focusing on my son's condition, he would quiz me on terminology I was trying to use to explain the symptoms, and scolded me for not cleaning the humidifier correctly. Maybe he's knowledgeable, but his arrogance was not worth dealing with.

Posted on August 8th, 2011

I have always appreciated his caring manner and always there for us when needed. He has always given my kids the beat of care.

Posted on November 1st, 2016