Dr. Michael Sayegh Jr Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Sayegh Jr?

September 28th, 2017

New Doctors

I have been to see Dr Sayegh a few times. He was a referral from my family Dr. He seemed to be a nice empathic man. I was actually afraid because of horror stories you hear and the reviews that some patients write. Experiences are different for different people. I don't have a problem with him at all. He was very polite and interested in my condition. He I very busy in that office.

April 24th, 2017

Great doctor really seemed to not jerk you around. Wouldn't go anywhere else after becoming one of his patients.

January 11th, 2017

Does not examine you at All. Comes in room & sits down to sign RX's & leaves. That is it!!!!!!

August 3rd, 2016

I am seen as a patient in the Cambridge office, the best thing about this office is the staff.

March 30th, 2016

Was the most demeaning a person has ever been to me in my life. Didn't even know what my medical condition was and didn't care just told me to take pain killers try not to get addicted and don't commit suicide; that was not the help in my eyes for a medical condition.

January 25th, 2016

His staff has to go too there all fat go look for yourself there all nasty women that act like there better than you well they need to look in mirror cause they look like eggs on stilts and he is a idiot.

November 13th, 2015

The doctor refused to listen to my complaints of pain. Stated that my injury was not that bad. However the same pain was reviewed by another doctor, who found that I have a more serious condition, after further testing. Not everyone is looking for more medication. Just answers.

August 21st, 2015

Paralegal

This doctor truly sucks! Nearly every comment on here is the truth. He told me nothing is wrong with you, your just fat lose weight! Again your fat lose weight. No compassion absolutely rude to the fullest! I truly would like to find a new pain management doctor but because of insurance they now will dock you if you try to switch! He fat and overweight smokes cigs so really why is he insulting people?

June 13th, 2015

Horrible!!

This man is in the wrong profession. He does not care about his patients.

July 27th, 2014

A major jerk

I have been going to this office for over two years now and at the beginning he was very nice, listened to me, and was very caring. I have degenerative disc disease and arthritis in my lower back, chronic neck strain/sprain from a car accident, and arthritis in my knees. I had to leave my previous pain dr due to insurance who i had been seeing for over ten years which is when my family dr started trying to find me a new pain management Dr. I had a horrible experience with the first one so he sent me to Dr Sayegh. My very first appointment I told him how the previous Dr put me on methadone for pain when I had been on the lowest dose of vicodin for ten years so needless to say...I was very sick. Then how he put me on a very low dose of another medication, Dr sayegh said that was ridiculous and adjusted my medication. Here's where it goes downhill: after two years of taking the same medication, he comes into the room on my last visit says "I don't believe you have any pain, if you can't manage your pain with this then you need to go to a methadone clinic". He drastically reduced my dose, threw my prescriptions at me, and walked out of the room. I was in tears! The nurses couldn't understand why he did that because by looking at my chart and seeing me for two years they know that I have never asked for a dosage increase, never asked for an early refill, always have my count, and always pass my urine screening. His own staff called him an a** and apologized for his bedhavior. Needless to say, I am finding a new Dr because I will never go to him again! He treated me like a drug seeker and made me feel like I was a worthless piece of crap.

January 2nd, 2014

This is the worse Doctor I have ever dealt with in my life. He is rude and ignores you. Never once examined me or let me explain what problems I was having. In fact the last time I saw him I tried to explain that I was having a serious problem. He told me that I was having a "flair up" and it would go away. No exam no nothing. I ended up in the ER twice right after seeing him with a serious problem. I have had 18 surgeries and have legitimate problems. This kind of treatment is why people get addicted and die. Please try and find someone else if you are having problems!

August 15th, 2012

*Unprofessional *

The office staff is great considering what they have to deal with. Dr.Sayegh , on the other hand is a piece of work. He's very unprofessional and is very rude to his staff. He spends maybe 2 minutes per patient, and is all about the $$$$$. He makes faces behind patients backs and is a complete idiot. I wouldn't recommend anyone to him. Drive a little farther for better care. Not worth dealing with his stupidity.