Internist, Rheumatologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Good luck getting an appointment - it's Fort Knox!!  |  show details
by Ilee Carr on Nov 25th, 2014

I was first referred & the staff was horrible when I tried to make the appt! Then they called to schedule but I had gone out of town as my Dad had a Heart Attack! I return, get the message, & call to make the initial appointment - only to be told they wouldn't schedule my new patient appointment & I had to go get ANOTHER referral because I missed my chance to make an appointment... I explained the circumstance the lady was rude & said it wasn't her problem.

|  Nice Dr. but good luck if you ever need to call the place  |  show details
by Rachel M. on Jan 9th, 2014

Dr. Sayers seemed to listen and was concerned, tried to come to a valid diagnosis for a long standing and difficult problem. I had to call the office, it took almost 2 weeks for me to receive a call back, when I missed the call the message I received was "Hello, this is "Dr;s MA" please call me back. I have since called 5 times left multiple messages, no call back. When I called and spoke to the women at the front desk not only did the just transfer me right back to the voicemail box again, but snapped at me for trying to speak with a person that left me a message 4 days ago to call her back but there is no way to speak with her. Frustrated beyond belief. You can't leave a message after hours either. I might have to look for a different doctor.

|  show details