A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saylor
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Saylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Saylor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saylor graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Saylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Chambersburg Hosp, Chambersburg, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Saylor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Saylor practice?
- Dr. Michael Saylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Saylor practices Otolaryngology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Otolaryngologists.