A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Saylor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saylor graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Saylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Chambersburg Hosp, Chambersburg, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans