A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Saylor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saylor graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Saylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Chambersburg Hosp, Chambersburg, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Saylor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Saylor practice?
- Dr. Michael Saylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Saylor practices Otolaryngology near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chambersburg, PA.
See Hagerstown Otolaryngologists.