A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sbarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sbarra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sbarra, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sbarra graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Sbarra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Sbarra MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sbarra practice?
- Dr. Michael Sbarra has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sbarra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Obstetricians & Gynecologists.