A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Scanameo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Scanameo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Scanameo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanameo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Scanameo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Scanameo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Scanameo practice?
- Dr. Michael Scanameo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Scanameo practices Ophthalmology near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Muncie, IN and Marion, IN.
See Kokomo Ophthalmologists.