Learn more about Dr. Michael Scanameo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Scanameo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scanameo
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Scanameo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Scanameo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanameo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Scanameo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Scanameo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Scanameo practice?
- Dr. Michael Scanameo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Scanameo practices Ophthalmology near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Ophthalmologists.