A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Scanameo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Scanameo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scanameo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Scanameo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Scanameo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanameo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Scanameo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Scanameo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Scanameo practice?
- Dr. Michael Scanameo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Scanameo practices Ophthalmology near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Ophthalmologists.