Learn more about Dr. Michael Schachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schachter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schachter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schachter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schachter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Depressive Disorder
- Environmental Illness
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Preventive Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schachter graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Schachter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Schachter practice?
- Dr. Michael Schachter has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schachter practices Psychiatry near Suffern, NY.
See Suffern Psychiatrists.