A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schachter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schachter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Depressive Disorder
- Environmental Illness
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Preventive Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schachter graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Schachter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Schachter practice?
- Dr. Michael Schachter has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schachter practices Psychiatry near Suffern, NY.
See Suffern Psychiatrists.