Dr. Michael Schankerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Schankerman?

April 15th, 2015

Dr. Schankerman is personable, efficient, and accurate. His manner is very reassuring and calming.

December 9th, 2013

Worst treatment of my life!

I came in with a shattered pelvis and my tibia was snapped in half on top of having pulmonary contusions (very bruised lungs) and I was in extreme pain. Dr. Schankerman not only was very sloppy and unthourough with his examination, but he refused to manage my pain. I asked only once for pain management and he said if I asked again he would call the police. So not only did he give me the worst treatment of my life, but he treated me like a complete criminal. NEVER go to this doctor! People like him who don't want to help other people shouldn't have a medical license! Doctors and nurses vow to help people at the beginning of their career!

May 13th, 2010

I think he is an excellent doctor, both technically and in his genuine caring about patients. A real standout!

June 17th, 2016