Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 19th, 2015

The doc may be good but I have never met a more rude office assistant in my life. I believe her name was Micky. Wow... So sorry the patients and co-workers have to deal with her.

Great Doc! show details Great Doc!
Feb 13th, 2013

Great staff and Dr S is always ready to listen-takes his time-and is jovial and positive in demeanor. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

May 12th, 2011

The office staff could use some manners and overall disposition...not the friendliest people I've come across.The nurses and doc are good. Never had to wait more than 5 minutes and doc always takes the time to sit with me and make sure I am comfortable with the treatment/diagnosis.

What the ?%$* show details What the ?%$*
by discharged patient on Jun 26th, 2010

This man completely stopped my psychotropic meds. I kept calling his office to get more, doing the responsible thing, as I know I needed them, But this guy completely blew me off putting many lives in danger including his own...Not a very Wise Man...He finally filled the prescription through a mail order pharmacy of which I still do not have! Then he told me I was rude for being "upset" and out of control," Then discharged me and my family as patients.?I will never understand the logic of what this man has done. He should have his license revoked.