A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schaufele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schaufele, Physiatrist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schaufele, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaufele graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaufele has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Klaus Schaufele MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Schaufele practice?
- Dr. Michael Schaufele has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schaufele practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA and Woodstock, GA.
See Marietta Physiatrists and Marietta Pain Management Doctors.